Project 5 Submission : PAPER CRAFT OBJECTS: DIGITAL SAMPLES


 I made a electric guitar with Rhino. 
Personally, guitar means me being irresponsible. 
When I was in junior high, I was into metal music and wanted to learn how to play guitar. 
My mom was very supportive with it and bought me a guitar and other gadgets including amp and how to play guitar books. 
But I was not being responsible and neglect to learn it properly.
I still don't know how to play guitar and recently it was sold to someone else. 
Every time I see people who play guitar, I think about the time and effort they have been putting into, to become very comfortable and good about it. 
And feel ashamed that I couldn't achieve it.

Body of the guitar. Shape composed with dodecagon , hexagon and octagon.

Bridge on the body. Extended octagon.

Knobs on the body. octagonal dome. x2

Machine head. x4


Guitar head : Combination of Hexagons and triangle

Guitar neck, extended cube
Machine head part
Opened machine head part 
Cores
Whole guitar


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Project 2: Reverse Engineered Object (Week 1: Select)

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: Stacked Slices Model

ALGORITHMIC SURFACE MODELLING + ANIMATION