MILESTONE PROJECT 1: Stacked Slices Model

 For this week's project, I thought with the slices, I can probably make cylinder type light shade. Below are the inspirations. The second, fourth and fifth one shows somewhat continuous changes on each pieces, so I thought I can make a extruded surface (think of something like a carpet, with uneven surface) and let its one side serve as outside and the other side as inside of the figure, slice it and place it along the base shape of the cylinder.  







I was drawing a free line, which will be the starting point of the uneven side of the surface. However, the line I drew really didn't reflect the shape I am imagining, so, I looked up some videos again.







댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Project 2: Reverse Engineered Object (Week 1: Select)

ALGORITHMIC SURFACE MODELLING + ANIMATION