Project 3 Game Set Concept

 I was thinking some object that looks like a tube and ended up investigating penguins...

There's 6 kinds of penguins that lives in Arctic land and I thought this is perfect.

Below are the sketches of 6 penguins. 

1. Emperor Penguin

It's the most biggest kinds of penguin and I think It can be a King

2. King Penguin

It is second largest penguin and also looks similar with Emperor penguin.

3. Gentoo Penguin

This will be my bishop

4. Chinstrap Penguin
As my Knights

5. Adele Penguin
This is my Rooks

6. Macaroni Penguin
This is my Pawn.

It might be ended up looking similar, especially with simpler shapes but I will try to use their features to not to look similar, especially the line from their head to neck, and the shape of the beak. Also the size changing would be another feature.











댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Project 2: Reverse Engineered Object (Week 1: Select)

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: Stacked Slices Model

ALGORITHMIC SURFACE MODELLING + ANIMATION